Apply for Service
Welcome to BrightRidge. We look forward to serving you.
You may apply for electric service online by simply selecting the Commercial Online Application link below. You may also apply for service by calling a Customer Service Advocate at 423-952-5272 or in person at BrightRidge.
Instructions for New Commercial Service by Phone or Walk-in.
- Complete an Application for New Commercial Service. You may print a copy of the Application for New Commercial Service from the link above.
- Contact a Customer Service Advocate for deposit quotes at 423-952-5272 , option #4. Deposits are held until the account is closed. Deposits and any interest are applied toward the final billing. Interest is applied annually to the account at the current passbook savings rate.
- Application requirements for commercial and industrial customers:
- Deposit or utility/surety bond.
- Identification - Company federal tax number and identification of the party signing for the company (i.e. drivers license). If your company is new and has not been assigned a federal tax id number, we will need verification of the following: driver's license, social security card, and/or federal or state picture identification of the principal owner or partner.
- Include copies of the Application for New Commercial Electric Service, your driver's license, and social security card and mail or fax to the following:
P. O. Box 1636
Johnson City, TN 37605