Make paying your monthly energy bill simple with bank draft! With bank draft you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Convenience of no check writing for monthly energy bills.
- Never have to worry about paying late fees.
- Due dates are printed on monthly energy bills.
- Bank draft is a great convenience for people who frequently travel.
Bank Draft Application Process
- Complete bank draft application form or via SmartHub.
- Mail application and voided check to following address:
ATTN: Accounting Services/Bank draft
PO Box 1636
Johnson City, TN 37605-1636
- Following verification of approval, accounts are set up and sent through a pre-note sequence. Note: This does not affect your account balance. It is simply a procedure to ensure that information is entered correctly.
- Once the customer receives bank draft notification on their bill, the amount due for that particular billing period will be drafted from the customer’s account per the date at the bottom of the bill.
Please note this entire application process takes approximately four weeks for final approval.